Entering the conference bridge
- Dial in to the company direct line/DID
- Dial the key 8
- Enter the conference bridge 6 digit pin(note moderators pin will be different to that of the participants)
- After entering the pin you will be prompted to announce your name and the conference will begin.
Creating the Conference Room and Pins
- Sign into the designated web address using your designated username and password.
- Enter into the tab called Apps
- Click on the section labeled Conference Center
- Click on the button at the top right corner that states “Rooms“
- To create a new room click on the (+) sign
- There you can fill out the options you would like to include into this room; options include sound, security, recording of the call, maximum callers, announcements, and if the moderator should be waited for before starting the conference call.
- Once all your settings are entered press Save and your conference room is ready to use.
Auto-dialing to the Conference Bridge
To allow auto-dialing into the conference bridge you will need to save the DID/Phone number in your contacts or in an email conversation as a whole string.
- Enter the DID/phone number to the company
- Add two Commas (,) after the last digit of the DID
- Afterward enter the number 8
- Add two Commas (,) after entering 8
- For the moderator enter the 6 Digit Pin
- For the participants enter the 6 Digit Pin
- Save the phone number into your contacts/Send the phone number in a calendar or email invite
Ex. (888) 123-4567,,8,,123456